Kale Group of Industries
Role & Responsibilities
· Overall responsible for Sales & Marketing activity
· Work closely with other departments such as Purchase, Development, production, Quality, Account, and Vendor representative, logistics and distribution staff.
· Giving proper feedback to customer and immediate reporting authority through mail and call.
· Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
· Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or service. (Where we are having competitor)
· Updating system Related Work-
a. Updating Sales Orders in system.
b. Customer quality Complaint booking.
c. Dispatch details taken from system.
· Support and assist the GM-Marketing in the formulation and implementation of the marketing plan and day-to-day activities.
· Act as a point of escalation for queries from the marketing team and other colleagues. Escalate critical items promptly to the Head of Marketing.
· Liaise and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, e.g., unit managers, colleagues, customers, and partners, ensuring ongoing and continuous communication.
· Develop and implement effective demand generation activities from conception to implementation.
· Carry out research on market trends, market opportunity, and competitor and target customer analysis to inform future value propositions.
· Organise and attend educational seminars and exhibitions and customer hospitality events as required.
· Contribute to the strategic process/thinking, suggesting new service offerings improvements etc.
· Keep abreast of new and emerging marketing techniques and new channels.
· Maintain strong knowledge of all Ergo products and services.
· Participate in ad hoc projects as required.
· Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures.
Requirement and Skills
· B.E. Mechanical with minimum 7-8 years of experience
· HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) Background
· High energy, and a drive to grow and learn
· Intermediate to advanced excel skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong time management and a customer focus approach
· The ability to pick up new systems quickly
· A great attitude and team-player approach
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
· Good organization and planning skills
· Commercial awareness
· Numerical skills
· IT skills
· Resourceful (if you don’t know the answer, you’ll find it or better yet, craft it yourself and share)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org