Kale Group of Industries
Roles & Responsibilities
· Provide timely and adequate assistance to Reporting manager.
· Day to day supply of manpower section wise.
· Daily Manpower Report
· Monthly as well as daily Manpower planning based on production requirement.
· New Joinee workers/ staff fingerprints updation for Biometric attendance.
· Joining formality (Bank Account opening, PF Declaration Form, Mediclaim form, Personal Information Form – Fill up).
· Support the onboarding and offboarding experience.
· Edit, update, or change the employee records and their relevant paperwork.
· Provide a regular update on Payroll Information of employees.
· Timely reports of Administrative Management.
· Maintain and organize new employee orientation, training, and documentation.
· Manage the internal records.
· Managing Canteen records, audits, and hygiene
· Ensure presentability of the premises.
· Creation of attendance reports and presenting as and when required.
· Understanding Payroll system.
· General Administration Work – MIDC Office work/ Canteen/ Guest House/ Garden Maintenance
· Check security report register and attendance register.
· Maintain Leave record
· Monthly Check Bills – Contractor /Security/Canteen & forward to HO Aurangabad
· Monthly Check – Contractor PF, PT, ESIC Challan & take follow-up month to month
· Employee Exit Formality- No dues form fill up, receiving ID card, Mobile sim card, Laptop and others.
· New Construction Work management.
· Conduct Daily Staff Meeting.
· Safety Management on shopfloor.
· Company vehicle Two-wheeler & four-wheeler km & Petrol record daily checked.
· Ensure Daily Housekeeping on shop floor.
· Staff, Role Worker & Contractors & outside contractor provided canteen coupons
· Healthcare and first aid box management
· Maintain accident record.
· Daily maintain late comers list & Late comers’ photo, line photo, canteen photo send on Corporate group.
Requirements & Skills
· MBA in HRM with minimum 3-4 years of experience
· Previous experience in payroll, admin, or additional HR experience is required
· High energy, and a drive to grow and learn
· Previous experience with payroll systems
· Intermediate to advanced excel skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong time management and a customer focus approach
· The ability to pick up new systems quickly
· A great attitude and team-player approach
· Knowledge of labour laws and regulations.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com